Hyperbaric Therapy has been around for centuries. Unfortunately, it still feels like a new treatment. Indeed, we are discovering new uses for the hyperbaric chamber every year. The research all indicates that hyperbaric has benefit, but protocols and evidence for specific conditions and situations are still woefully scant. I started this blog to gather the most recent information into one place. In addition, it is my goal to condense and summarize so as to make it more understandable to everyone who doesn’t read scientific journals on a consistent basis. I welcome feedback and information. The more we share the more we can help others improve their health through the natural healing powers or hyperbaric therapy!
What I'm Doing...
- I am here until 4 pm today w/ @uLinkNetwork meeting from 12:30-2 and @SacMtnLions game after work. @drmatthuseboe is covering until 6 pm. 2012-10-10
- Happy Tuesday! Short day until 12:30. Still plenty of time to come in for a free 1st visit w/ a donation to the USO. 2012-10-09
- Happy Monday! I am here until 6 w/ lunch from 12:30-2. Come on in for your adjustment. 2012-10-08
- Seeing patients Saturday at 3:30. 2012-10-06
- Happy Thursday! I am here but the baby is coming today at 5pm so the plan is to leave at 3:30. Dr. Huseboe is covering until 6. 2012-10-04
- More updates...